IN HIS PRESENCE: DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE TO TAKE YOUR CROWN: DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE TO TAKE YOUR CROWN A sermon preached by Rev. Fortune Nwaiwu on Sunday 28/04/2019 I am coming soon. Hold on to what yo...
YOUR KING IS COMING A sermon preached on the Palm Sunday !4 th /04/2019 @ A.C.F.M. Umudi Igbodo Etche Rivers State of Nigeria by Fortune Nwaiwu Mat 21:5 KJV: Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass. We are here today to celebrate and to remember a certain day our Lord Jesus Christ rode on a donkey’s colt to Jerusalem. It was a day of his triumphant entry to his church. I have a story to tell you. There was a very poor man walking in a street. His name was James. As he’s walking a man tapped on his shoulder and said, “James, you are a king’. James looked at himself and then retorted: “How can I be a king when I have no kingdom to rule? And how will I acquire the kingdom when my family is poor? Please do not tease me or less my mind explode with false hope. For you to be a king, there must be a kingdom to rule. There must be riches before you become a rich man, and you must have amas...
Comments
Post a Comment